A Philadelphia Psychology, Therapy, Counseling,
and Mental Health Practice
Congratulations, you are one step closer to taking control of your life and getting on a positive path toward personal growth and well-being.
Hornstein Platt & Associates, a Philadelpia-based mental health practice, offers psychology, counseling, and therapy services in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. We provide a personalized approach tailored to address your specific and immediate concerns and to help you achieve long-term results.
Whatever your reason for seeking therapy or counseling, our staff of more than 35 mental health and wellness professionals is expertly qualified to help you begin to understand your situation and create positive changes in your life.
Psychology and Therapy Services, Plus
Complementary Wellness Specialties
- We offer individual counseling, marriage and couples counseling, family, and group psychotherapy for children, adolescents and adults
- Group Therapy to address specific concerns
- Please see our services and specialties pages for a complete listing of our offerings and the conditions we treat
Based on our experience and feedback from clients, in addition to therapy and counseling, we offer a range of holistic services designed to help you achieve and maintain a well balanced life. Whether working in collaboration with your therapist or selecting a specific area of treatment, you may choose to access one or more of our wellness practitioners and services:
- Medication Management: Psychiatrists on staff
- Nutrition Counseling: Offers clients weight loss solutions and healthy eating approaches
- Acupuncture: Shown to help with stress, pain management, and anxiety
- Professional Organizer: For those who need help physically getting organized in their home or business environment
- Career/Life Coach: For those who want help with career change or progression of setting life goals
Insuranced-Based Services and Convenience
to Meet Your Needs
Unlike many practices, Hornstein Platt & Associates gladly accepts most insurance plans.
- 12 Philadelphia area locations
- A diverse staff that includes psychologists, therapists, psychiatrists, counselors, medical, and wellness practitioners
- Appointment requests are responded to promptly
- Convenient appointment times, including evenings and weekends
- Thorough evaluations and personalized treatment plans
- Open collaboration with other professionals involved in your care as needed
Our core belief is that counseling begins with a strong therapist/client partnership. Robin Hornstein, Ph.D. and Randi Platt, M.Ed. formed the practice based on the principle of offering progressive mental health care in an atmosphere that is private and warm—never institutional. Now in our 17th year, we are proud to have emerged as a leading psychology, therapy, and counseling presence in the Delaware Valley.
You’ve come this far. Take the next step and call 267.507.1310 or e-mail us today at email@example.com to get started on your process of personal growth. Our fax number is 215-732-8240.