If you are a new client, please print and complete one of these three forms and bring them to your first therapy session.
- Initial Session Intake Form (for Counseling clients)
- Psychiatric Intake Form (for Psychiatrist clients)
No matter who in our practice you are seeing in our practice please read our HIPAA form:
Once you read the HIPAA form, please print out, complete and bring with you these 2 forms:
If you are seeing a Psychiatrist please also bring:
Nurse Practitioner Policies and Procedures Form
Before your first counseling session, print out and complete this form:
So, at your first appointment you should bring with you:
1) One of the Intake Forms, completed
2) A signed copy of the Office Policies and Procedures Form
3) IF YOU ARE SEEING OUR PSYCHIATRISTS - a signed copy of our Policies and Procedures Form
4) A signed copy of the HIPAA Consent Form
5) The Quality of Life Form completed
If you would like us to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete this form to authorize release of protected information:
Note: To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, click here.